Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this safe to smoke from? *pics*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DoARip, Apr 10, 2013.

1. So I had the idea to make a one hitter from this chalk holder.
    I hold a flame to it for 30seconds an it produces no fumes or sign of melting, also I inhaled to see if I could taste and fumes and I couldn't.
    It's made out of what appears to be stainless steel, the only thing is its coloured or dyed purple. It chars black when it hits open flame but when I wipe the black off it it's still purple underneath the soot.
    Do you guys think this is safe to smoke from?
    Please don't tell me to go to the headshop and get a piece because there's no headshops near me right now. (I already own a glass bong, but I left it home while I'm visiting relatives)

Pictures:

image-4129886178.jpg

image-2059036432.jpg

Sorry for shitty quality, taken from my iPod.

Attached Files:

2. Looks good to me but I'd hate to use it

3. Yeah I'm looking foreword to getting back to using my regular piece. Don't want to be rippin this on the daily.
    Thanks for the reply.

4. itll probably burn your lips at some point but other than that go rip a screen out of the sink faucet and toke away

5. I have a playboy pipe

Only you can finish th

6. Looks like somebody already scavenged this house for screens :p
    I tried ripping it, it didn't burn my lips but I got weed in my mouth. I need a screen for it, tried tinfoil but couldn't get it to stay.

7. Lol I got that lighter from my grandmother believe it or not :p
    Post a pic of this playboy pipe

8. image-4117655371.jpg

Here you go

Only you can finish th

9. I would definitely choose it as a last resort, just don't be smoking out of it all the time...

A safer alternative could be an apple if you have one, apple pipes are really simple to make and they work great.

10. That's sweet

11. When I was younger I have smoked out of a ton worse ( tin cans, apples, soda bottles, tin foil ect ) and im alive 20+ years later so I would say yes safe for your vacation tool.

12. I was gonna say this, or a carrot pipe. Really any solid fruit or vegetable, I've heard of potato pipes too.

13. I have a playboy bong

14. Care to show us?

15. Pop in a screen and you should be good

16. Potato pipes work, apple pipes are the best in a pinch , better then a metal tube IMO

17. Looks fine,might burn yourself, but probably not the best idea to smoke from something that's not made for smoking.