is this russia farce finally dead??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Aug 3, 2017.

1. With the shit that's fixing to come down the pipeline for this country, I'm afraid everyone has much bigger problems to be worrying about

2. No it proves that he didn't do that.

3. Ok so it's ANOTHER LIE, look bro, when a emp hits this country or the electrical grids get sabotaged and we all go back to the stone age
    Maybe then folks will realize what really matters, because mark my words, it's only a matter of time..

4. OK Alex Jones.
    Who's gonna launch the emp?

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. See that's the problem with this country, everyone wants to pretend this country has no enemies, like we are the baddest mother f---- in the world and we can't get our ass whipped..it only takes a few smart Chinese to hack the grid, considering it's Chinese tech that runs them, and then poof, like the song.." when the lights go out in the city"

6. Who's gonna buy all the cheap crap from China after they take out our power grid?

Why would it be in china's interests to do that?
    Do you understand how much they have to lose if we don't have electricity in the US?

• Like Like x 2
  7. I think the democrats would be better served just ignoring Trump and focusing on policy rather than the buffoon. He's dragging them down to his moronic name-calling games when they engage with him.

I don't think there's a politician as inept or retarded alive today asTrump has shown himself to be. He's been saved by his minions ignoring his orders and if the Dems would adopt this approach they would have far more success. The best way to deal with an idiot is to ignore him. Trump's a drama queen and if he's ignored he's sure to implode.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Brian Williams and MSNBC doubling down on Russia interference in our election. Trump just requested an increase in our military budget btw.

9. They won't do it.
    The vocal minority/Twitter mob folks that actually vote in primaries want them to "stand up to Trump, and impeach"
    And it's an election year so they'll double down.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Brian Williams the guy who got fired for reporting fake news?

And yup.. While they double down on a debunked conspiracy theory, trump vetoed a bill to pull troops from Yemen. And none of them gave it a second of airtime.
    It's almost like they want to give him a second term because it's good for ratings or something..

• Like Like x 1
  11. It's blatant state run media with orders and direction given by oligarchs. Any trump supporter that says he;s doing what he said he would do, end the wars, fix health care, build the wall, has put way too much sugar in their kool-aid.

The real collusion is Trump AND THE MEDIA! Dun dun dun.........They got us all hood winked.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Can we finally get past this Russia collusion thing now? Biggest nothing burger of my generation

• Like Like x 1
  13. No way!
    Schiff and nadler are gonna get that last 14% of the report that's redacted and prove collusion once and for all!

• Like Like x 1
  14. They'll just have to wait 70 years first XD

Vigilo Confido

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. World is ending in 12 years, so that's gonna be impossible

• Like Like x 2
  16. Nesting dolls, mushroom and beets soup, Putin. :laughing:

17. Oh right I forgot. Silly me. I guess I'll drink some applesauce if AOC is handing it out. End it now you know?

Vigilo Confido

• Like Like x 1
  18. [​IMG]

too much at stake here, drumpf can't be legitimate

the russkis are behind this, also im against xenophobia

• Like Like x 3
  19. You think the corporate oligarchs want regular working people discussing policy?

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1