is this russia farce finally dead??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Yep I absolutely love it everyone saying Trump's gonna get impeached,...lol...more like reelected to be honest, if the the Dems were not such shady, lying, no good peices of crap, they would get out of thier fantasy land and actually try and help this country, what a bunch of losers

• Like Like x 3
  2. I'd even go as far to say that certain Dems like that goof Ralph no nuts nadler, Maxine waters, nancey pelosi, Chuck the moron Schumer, and a few more should be arrested for treason and get 120 years in prison

3. Good case for obstruction for sure.. But not good enough for him to be impeached (senate will never vote to convict) and it'll do nothing but make him a martyr and get him reelected like it did for Clinton.

But him being a Kremlin agent was a conspiracy theory just like I told you it was back in 2016. Not even debatable.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Read the post above yours and the answer is clear.

5. Obstruction of what exactly? Made up charges? I have not followed closely enough to know what the obstruction charges would be for?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I just spent a night out with my Russian business partners here in LT, most of the night was Trump collusion jokes and shitting on Western leftists

They're having a blast with it, and I am too. Colluding with the enemy! :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  7. You were warned several times which way things would go if you kept that behavior up, my man. Why not make a non-moderator account? Then there's no power to abuse.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. It's only just begun... but not about collusion.. lol

upload_2019-4-19_15-15-43.png

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. A. You are totally off base and I have never been warned about anything.
    B. You can't have two accounts, we also play by the rules.
    C. Use Convo instead of a public drama bullshit. Power has never been abused. Although there were a few Russian troll farm trolls tossed.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Lmao Russian troll farmers on GC.

C8k35LFVYAAIpxh.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Holy shit!
    Bring this evidence to meuller asap!

• Like Like x 2
  12. We'll that's just it. There was no crime, and an investigation possibly started in false pretenses which is why they can't convict on obstruction.
    But if you read the report (and footnotes) there's a lot of shit he tried to instruct his staff to do that could be considered obstruction. But again crimminal intent could never be proven because he was falsely accused.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Not necessary his job is done except for testimony going forward.. he clearly listed reasons for "obstruction of justice" while stating in easy clear terms that even repugs can grasp that it is now up to the house and senate.. of course the spinless senate won't impeach but nevertheless there are rules and procedures in place that need to be followed.... i posted a clip from 1999 when Lindsay (spineless) Graham was on his high horse about Bill Clinton getting a BJ when he did not... lmao check it out and tell me he is an honest honorable man... if he doesn't demand the same treatment for Teflon Don... lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. #2034 AugustWest, Apr 20, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    Clinton wasn't impeached for a blowjob.
    And as far as trump there's no proof of intent as stated by meuller a million times in volume 2 of the memo.
    Remember the Hillary Clinton investigation? Same deal. Comey and Lynch couldn't prove intent. It's a very high bar to prove.
    Volume 2 does lay out an obstruction case no doubt, but the problem for you is that volume 1 is very clear that there was no crime committed.
    And honestly.. You were one of the nut jobs who insisted that Trump was a Russian spy, now you wanna talk obstruction?
    What happened to being a Russian spy?

Is that Michael avanatti in your avatar?

• Like Like x 5
  15. #2035 AugustWest, Apr 20, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    All I know is that the democrats need to come up with a serious candidate and some real world ideas if they want to beat Trump.
    If they're gonna talk impeachment (over a conspiracy theory) and green new deal and "orange man bad" for the next year, they are in big trouble.

They need to take the loss and focus on beating trump at the ballot box with a solid candidate. And solid real life solutions for health care.
    If they take the impeachment route, it'll still be going in during the primaries and general election and trump the martyr will win in a landslide, just like Bill Clinton did.

They really need to take the L and move on. They can't count on the media and celebrities to win them elections anymore.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. As most of us sane rational thinkers already knew.. The meuller report debunked the Steele dossier including the "pee tape" that the conspiracy theorists were clinging to.

(bypass the NYT paywall by using duck duck go browser, or incognito tab)

Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier

17. Well a solid candidate does not include, creepy Uncle Joe Biden
    Beto o rourke
    Or honestly any of the Democrats who are on the ticket..this 2020 election should be a landslide win for Trump considering he is running against all morons

18. It's all bullshit lies

19. Here’s What the Mueller Report Says About the Pee Tape – Rolling Stone

According to the report, on October 30th, 2016, Trump’s private attorney and fixer Michael Cohen received a text from a Russian businessman involved in the Trump Tower Moscow deal, in progress for more than a year. “Stopped flow of tapes from Russia but not sure if there’s anything else. Just so you know….” Giorgi Rtskhiladze wrote to Cohen. Cohen told investigators he spoke to Trump about the issue after receiving the texts from Rtskhiladze.
    Rtskhiladze later admitted he had been told the tapes were fake, but he did not communicate that to Cohen, the report says.

Rtskhiladze’s description of the tapes’ content tracks with the unverified information included in the Steele dossier, which claimed that Trump watched Russian prostitutes urinate in a Moscow hotel room in 2013. “Rtskhiladze said ‘tapes’ referred to compromising tapes of Trump rumored to be held by persons associated with the Russian real estate conglomerate Crocus Group, which had helped host the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant in Russia.”

Ps. All of this can be found in the meuller report, section 2, page 27 and 28 in the footnotes

• Like Like x 1
  20. What exactly is that supposed to prove, that he watched chicks pee? Wow big frigging deal, I watched chicks pee so now I'm not fit to be president..what a load of shit