Is this RooR real?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by FARM ANIMAL, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Hello everyone. I need your help. can anyone check these out for me before i go ahead and buy it. Its a little over 4ft. thnx
    im taking it for $450. is that a good price for a used piece?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Any help would be appreciated

3. Well the pic quality is terrible but I'm thinking its fake. Upload some better pics and we can help more

4. Those are the only pics he sent me. What makes you think it's fake? Just curious. Thnx : )

5. im guessing 4 ft roor=fake

6. Did they make a 4ft RooR?

7. #8 canadiankush19, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
    I dont think its real, the logos small and far down And i couldnt see a 4ft roor selling for $450 even if its used. Im not an expert but im guessing they wouldnt make too many of these, probably making the price even higher

8. Thanx alot. The guy was asking 650 and i talked him down to 450. He saud he payed over 1k for it. Thnx alot everyone

9. Lol yeah he's just trying to rip you off man. You can get a lot better glass for $450.

10. Thnx alot everyone. I'm not going to get it.

11. Yeah what a fucking prick trying to sell that to you. Honestly I would tell him I would buy it, show up. Smash the cheapo bong on his vehicle and then leave. Teach him a lesson for trying to rip people off.