Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Really Og Kush Or Did I Get Ripped Off?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by marillagorilla, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Paid 90 for the quarter, it messes me up big time . Best pickup I think I've ever had he said it was OG Kush, does it look like it?

Attached Files:

2. We cannot tell if it's OG kush by a picture.  It does look decent though.

3. Well, I can tell you it looks like weed. So you got that part right.

4. #4 Old School Smoker, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2014
    No it is not OG kush. You got ripped off. It's northern lights. Your dealer lied to you. Now go get your money back fool.

Oh and do us all a favor would ya? Collect all those stems and throw it on the scale. Bet you it weighs a gram. You paid top dollar for that.

5. #5 JaysForDays, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2014

FUCK man, all these kids think they're purchasing og kush when it's clearly northern lights! It's almost like they don't know the difference :rolleyes:

6. the dude hyped it up a lot by dropping the name a lot so i wanted to know if it really is what he said it is

7. Who cares if it hits good smoke it and if it hits like shit smoke more of it. Cause it ain't Walmart and your not getting a refund. By the way it looks like Northern Lights.

8. I'm tellin ya man it's obvious just by looking at the pic!

What makes it look like northern lights

10. looks like decent to upper smoke to me. Dealers name drop alot to do exactly as you said..hype you up.

11. To be honest as well, I've never met a dealer who could prove a strain is really what they say it is. Too many strains, not a way to tell most apart.

12. I think he was joking. And to OP as long as its good smoke you didn't get ripped off. Besides the stems maybe

13. If you're buying from a dealer on the street, chances are he doesn't know what the actual strain is unless he's buying directly from the grower or a dispensary, etc.
    Also, if two people get clones or seeds of the same 'OG' and then grow it in their own setups with their own conditions and techniques, they will each produce a completely different flower even though they're both 'OG'.

#dailydabber

Bro did you grow that, it still looks DAF, damp as fuck  :smoke:

15. Nope I did not grow, and cant tell you how I got it.  sorry  :smoke:

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407713701.538457.jpg

Winner!! Sucks the OP got dicked by the supplier though.

Sent from my spaceship 👽

17. The color and the texture.

18. Depends did you get it from a dispensary?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Looks just like the og i had a few weeks ago. The og I JUST had looks more like the other guys.