Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this Really jack herer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sourdiesel420, Jul 3, 2009.

1. I was wondering if i was jooged or if this is really jack
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. we got some jack going through my town, your jack looks greener than the one i smoked recently but the jack here is very dense.

looks wicked, most likely jack idk think you were jooged

3. My jar is full of Jack Herer right now too! Mine is far more orange than yours is though...which is what I've always known to be one of Jack's recognizable traits. Still looks like good bud, bud in comparison to what i've got, it might not be Jack. Hopefully I'm wrong though!

4. lol hi chammy baby :)

Looks great,jack or not,bud.

5. wtfffff^^^^^ haha i knew i'd find someone i knew on here! :)

6. Thanks for the feedback, The thing I love so much about this bud is that its so sticky shake will stick into nugs and i could pick up 20 grams with 1 little stem, it all sticks together. Must either be jack or really well cured bud

7. seems like its a little on the pale side of green in comparison to the jack i have had, but regardless some good looking budz

8. It very well could be...not every jack herer plant produces exact same looking buds.

9. The jack that I've had was like what was described above: orange hairs on a beautiful green bud. But, hows the smoke? Jack is a great sativa so thats a way to tell.

10. No, this is Jack Herer.
    [​IMG]

What you have is weed.

11. ya fuck the name, it could be. 50% chance, ya never know. Stop worrying yourself and just smoke the plant & be happy. :)

12. Got damn that looks good. Jack or not.

13. Hahahaha. Fucking weak.

14. people still managed to pay 25 a gram for it so im happy. I just wish it was cheaper than 125 a quarter

15. That was my thought too. My jack always covered in more orange or brown hairs than that, but jack has a lot of different phenotypes, so it's very possible this is one of them.

16. Last time I got some it was 88 a quarter, lol, wish I had gotten more. Jack seems to be one of the best strains for me, so I try to stick to variants of Jack as much as possible during the day.

17. once you smoke it you should be able to tell...
    jack is some of the most potent weed around and its a great sativa hi as was already mentioned, i actually just smoked it last night and it didnt look too much different than what u have but smoked amazing

18. whatever it is, i think it's smokable

19. well Id say it is most likely jack, because of its density. it feels very fluffy and it tears apart in strands almost. I know its not kush because kush is more dense. The smoke quality is very good although my tolerance is needing a break soon, so i cant analyze the high to the fullest.

20. 88? What a weird price.