Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this really Blue Dream

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brewed, Sep 12, 2016.

1. [​IMG]
    Hey guys I recently purchased an ounce of "Blue Dream" and i want you guys to try to determine if it actually is blue dream or even good weed.. it is pretty good but it looks dark green and has orange and possibly some purple in it.

"Blue Dream":

2. Oh yeah , thats it !

• Like Like x 1
  3. There is no way to accurately identify a strain from a picture. The only way to be sure you have the strain you think you have is to buy from a reputable source such as direct from a grower or from a store and even they may lie.

• Like Like x 1
  4. okay good shit!

5. yeah that makes sense, it is possible to identify shit weed from good weed from a picture though

6. Not really. Weed that looks good could just as easily be poorly cured, loaded with chemicals, or just plain bad. I wouldn't call weed good quality if it looked good but was loaded with mites when you break it open.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I don't see why someone would lie about having blue dream. Its a commercial strain. Not really popular the way GSC or Bubba kush are.

But theres no way to tell from pics. Blue dream sometimes has a distinct smell but even that isn't set in stone.

You already bought it and it looks decent. Smoke it. Don't get too hungup on names either unless you're picking up from dispensaries. And even then you never really know. Better to go by appearance and smell.

8. and I 'm not so sure that is 100% SURE

9. Blue dream is nothing special, imo.
    Its cool.....

10. When you smoke blue dream your vision should vibrate and appear a shade of Robin's egg blue.

Everything should taste like crayon colors too

• Like Like x 2
  11. No even then it depends on your relationship with the grower or the dispensary's honesty. Most of the people I know grow from seed from breeders and I know them well enough that they won't lie to me. Less scrupulous growers however might have no problem chucking a bunch of bag seed and naming it whatever they want.

12. It is probably one of my least favorites honestly. I find it bland and low in potency. We all have different taste though.

• Like Like x 1