Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this real purple kush?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by themarobics, Mar 18, 2014.

1. I'm talking with this new dealer and he sent me this pic, it's supposedly purple kush and he wants 200 an ounce. that's expensive as hell. Is this real purple kush?

Attached Files:

2. i thought most ounces were 350

🌞

3. LOL, how do u assume we would know based on a picture? 

4. I know man, was just hoping maybe someone would.

5. Need some closer pictures but whatever it is id scoop it up for that price for sure

6. no purple kush is purple hence the name "purple kush" it does look a little purple though but it should be more purple than green (my experiance) i might be wrong though. 

7. It's not alwase purple somtimes just a little but that bud looks frosty

8. It's basically impossible to identify a strain based on a picture.  Specific strains may have certain general characteristics (e.g. smell, bud structure, etc) -- but not only are there thousands of strains out there, two batches of the same strain can look different if they were grown and/or harvested under different circumstances.

9. Either you buy really high grade for a great price, or you don't buy high-grade at all because $200 an OZ is a great price as far as non-medical states go. And to answer your question, nobody can tell if that's purple kush from the picture, but I'm sure many people will tell you its not because its not "purple". And while many strains that are "purple" don't actually look purple, the ones that are purple will be a lot more convincing. 

10. ive seen them go for 120 and thats not even from a grower

11. ive had a lot of bullshit purple kush and real purple kush once... and that looks closer than anything ive seen in a while

• Like Like x 1
  12. Come in Canada brother, ounces go from 120-220(rarely)

OP: Purple kush is a popular strain, so he can be selling it with the PK name, but isn't PK. But it could also turn to be legit pk, but we cannot find out if it's real or not; Just go see it, check the quality,trichs & the smell. If you like those, then get it !

13. id definitly pick tht up man 200oz? sure he didnt say Half?

14. Hi guys, so he gave me a freebie to test it out myself, but you know, Im a noob and just been smoking anything that comes my way, so I don't know much about different strains. I took a few pics my self can you check?

Attached Files:

15. This is purple kush, most purple kush actually isn't as purple as most would assume.
    View attachment 133974

16. Lol, who cares if it's PK or not man?? It looks pretty good and at that price i'm surprised you still haven't bought it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. actually purple kush isn't purple at all, the flavor has fruity grape smell but real purple kush isn't purple whatsoever, grand daddy purple on the other hand is

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Everyone always asks if they have a good deal and don't say where they're from...

19. #19 24karrotts, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    No it's not, if it is it wasn't grown correctly, looks good anyways though
    Edit
    So it could be purple kush but it looks more like some sweet tooth purp or something

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. #20 Cornjob, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014

Ya that's why chocolate chunk is a shitty brown  :rolleyes: