Is this powdery mildew?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Unrealjello, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Thats what I think it is, but it doesnt look very powdery? Is this PM? also how do I get this shit outta here?:confused::confused::confused:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #3 KamelRedLight, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2012
    Based on pics that I've seen, that does not look like powdery mildew. Not sure what it could be, but it looks like you have some other problems going on too.

Possibly spider mites, have you checked for pests?

3. Go get some pm wash and some mighty wash made by npk....looks like a mite proublem also...white spots look like mite bites to me

4. Well it isn't spider mites cause the spots will wipe off, also I haven't seen any on the leaves. SG1 told me that a sulfur burner is best.

5. Idk pm wash is the shit...

6. Hmm. Cuz powdery mildew seems to be more...powdery. Do you spray them with water?

Your leaves also look a little N burned. Deep green (at least in that last pic) and curled under, and with dead tips. Then again, it could be related to whatever this is. I'm stumped.

7. Hmmm its hard to believe they got N overloaded im using my bloom nutes. I have some chaching with no N so I might switch to that til harvest. Im stumped as well im using SNS 244 for spray and it doesn't seem to be getting worse.

8. Looks like stippling from spider mites to me. The pic below is a classic PM outbreak on a cannabis plant. Look at the under side of your leaves under magnification to see if there are eggs or spider mites.

[​IMG]

HTH,

chunk

9. [quote name='"chunkdaddyo"']Looks like stippling from spider mites to me. The pic below is a classic PM outbreak on a cannabis plant. Look at the under side of your leaves under magnification to see if there are eggs or spider mites.

HTH,

chunk[/quote]

I had spider mites my last grow and to me the spots looks different, these are protruding out from the leaves and can be wiped off. But just to be safe I looked and didn't see any.

10. #11 KamelRedLight, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2012
    What is SNS 244? If you are spraying it, perhaps as the droplets form they are condensing the mildew into the little grains you have. Or maybe it is residue from the spray?

Also, I prefer N free flowering nutes. This allows your plant to use up stored N which results in tastier and cleaner burning bud. It's ok if they become deficient and lose lower fan leaves. It's a good sign.

11. [quote name='"KamelRedLight"']What is SNS 244? If you are spraying it, perhaps as the droplets form they are condensing the mildew into the little grains you have. Or maybe it is residue from the spray?

Also, I prefer N free flowering nutes. This allows your plant to use up stored N which results in tastier and cleaner burning bud. It's ok if they become deficient and lose lower fan leaves. It's a good sign.[/quote]

SNS 244 is a funguscide, SG1 said he thinks its pm but it just doesn't characteristically look exactly like it. And I wasn't sprayong them until after I saw this. If the sns doesn't work soon im going to buy a sulfur burner.

And yeah, I know. I never worry when the lower leaves yellow and die.

12. Definetly not p mildew most likely to be some type of micro insect sterilize your grow area and check soil top bout quarter inch down just to make sure there is no harmful critters if so pull and check root system their might also be excessive salt build up check ph I hope this Info is useful