Is this possible?? Pound a week?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by atmosphere1991, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Money is no object cuz i just won a ton of it lol!! =D This is going to be for personal use, for me and all my buddy's. We smoke A LOT and i guarantee we could smoke any amount in one month so the more the better lol. How many plants do you think the veg room on the second one could support? Any help would be greatly appreciated and I will keep you guys posted with pics!

2. a pound a week is definately impossible unless its like a cycle where you harvest every week while new plants are being brought in

3. the system looks ok, 3 tents, probably a perpetual system. Looks like he's got 2 600 watt hps lamps for the flowering chamber. The best you could get out of that would be 1200 grams dry, plus no co2, probably not even that. 1200 grams equals 2.6 pounds. If you divide that into 4 (weeks) you get .65, a little over a half pound per week. Thats pretty good though, to achieve that everything would have to be on point, even for an experienced grower that would be tough. If your still interested, keep in mind that their is a lot of work involved in running a perpetual system. His claim of a pound per week is all hype to bait buyers in on his deal. Honestly you could probably save yourself some money and get it all separate. I'm weary of guys like him, selling you a package with free advice to grow, to good to be true, I'd shop else where. Just my 2 cent.:cool:

4. Also with a system like this, to have a multi-strain grow may not be advisable, unless you do your homework and find strains that are similar to each other in nut. uptake, flowering time, growth pattern, etc. I can't remember, but the mother chamber he has may only be able to accommodate one plant. Better off sticking to one strain first, regardless of what system you get, so you can learn the ins and outs of that particular system, before making it more complicated with another strain or 2. Good luck.

5. The math most growers go by is 1 gram = 1 watt. So this other system has 1 600 watt lamp for the flowering chamber. 600 watts = 600 grams, though this is still very tough to achieve. This system could give you a pound and a third per cycle. At the price these guys are asking you could save a ton of money doing it yourself, better yet hire me to come and build it for you @ their price, LOL!:smoke: