Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this possible in a drug test??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wdpballer, Aug 10, 2011.

1. #1 wdpballer, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    well i was tested for my annual checkup about 6 months ago and thats when i used to smoke really heavy, they did a blood and urine test on me. This morning i took a urine test but this time came prepared with a detox(its for court). The nurse informed me that in my annual checkup my results came in negative for using drugs when i was tested and i told my doctor i had smoked a week before. so do i have some sort of superhuman metabolism that burns thc in less than 24 hours o.0 ?

forgot to add i told my doctor the last time i smoked was a week ago and it was actually like 2 days

2. Yeah thats probably it. See ya later superman.

3. oh i forget to mention i said about a week ago and it was actually like 2 days