Is this plant too early to flower?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Slinkyd, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Hello, I am asking this because my 2 other plants are getting to wide and is slowly taking up too much room. Is my plant ready to flower? This northern lights plant sprouted on July 19, time of picture is Sept 7. It is starting to show some pre flowers. I've topped it and LST it is roughly 8inches wide and 5 inches tall. I'd be happy if I get 1 Oz or more from this. Or should I give it 1 more week?

I am using a 600w hps/mh light, grow room is 4x4x8ft

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Absolutely wait.

J

• Like Like x 1
  3. It isn't "too early". That's more of a height thing, will my plant outgrow my space? I see you are lsting it do you plan on a scrog? What are your height limitations? Generally plants will stretch out to be 2 or even 3 times their side before switching to flower.

4. Its definitely too early.. If you wanna maximize your crops wait a little longer..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. I initially was planning on a scrog grow but then it wouldn't be practical because I take my plants out of the room whenever I feed/water them. I trained the other 2 plants to grow sideways, now they're starting to get a little too wide. I have about 7ft of height. My little plant is about 7 weeks old from seed, topped and removed lower nodes. I was initially planning on starting flower on Sept 19 which is about 1.5 weeks from now. I am using a 600w hps/mh light. Could you give me a rough guesstimate on yield?

6. Thank you sir. How long do you think I should wait? Another 1-2 weeks maybe?