Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this plant Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NovocaineBrain, Aug 1, 2012.

1. #1 NovocaineBrain, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    My friend found this plant in the patio area of her apartment, and thought it looked like Marijuana. I was wondering if someone here could help identify it.
    http://i.imgur.com/p2moth.jpg

2. Yes. And It is dangerous. Leave the area and call the police.

3. Thanks for the quick response, I appreciate it.

4. hahahhahahahahhaha

5. Don't question miracles.

6. Looks like weed to me. You should adopt it. Obviously its real parents aren't very good

7. and this is a problem why ?

im sure the dea is headed over to kick down your doors right now:D

8. Definitely pot.

9. Naaaa, sunflower.

10. If that's weed,then your friend is the LUCKIEST FUCKING PERSON EVER!!!!! Might just be a male, hence why someone just left it on her padio. If that's a padio...well...ya know.

11. Ha, awesome. :smoke:

12. looks like weed to me, not Cleome, cleome dont have setarred edgeds

13. Its so beautifal

14. I would, if it were anywhere near me.

15. yeah deff looks like weed man, id come up on it if i were your friend . lol

16. Its too early in its life to know if its a male or female. Steal it and grow it op, Thats the mature thing to do.

17. No its not weed,but I'd be willing to take it off your hands for you(just kidding:laughing:)

18. Yeah that's an illegal substance, the police are tracking your IP, just be calm, we're going to help with your sick and disgusting drug addiction

19. yea thats weed

20. Looks like someone had to ditch their plant and set it over the fence.