Is this plant done? And what happened to it?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cptngreen, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Is there anyway to bring this plant back and what happened to it?

Attached Files:

2. No point in flowering it right now, but yes there is plenty of green newer growth. Cut away the dead and dieing, put it back on a veg schedule with veg nutes. It will take a few weeks but it will come back.

Looks like it died pretty suddenly, I'd wager it froze to death. Or was it indoors? Better flush the soil pretty good, maybe it was some kind of lockout.

I guess you could continue to flower it, the buds look alive'ish, but it's going to be a shit yield.

3. But I have 2 other plants that are in flowering in the grow tent

4. Did this happen over night? Or was it gradually? You been flowering for about 3 weeks by the look? What's our watering habits and what are you adjusting the pH too?

5. I water every 2 days and I went on vacation and mother in law watered for me. When I left they were perfect and when I got back I came home to this. I was gone for 5 days

6. Water with clean correctly pH'd water, cut away anything dead or dieing. Make sure you have decent run off and never let it sit in its own run off. I'm guessing it's way over watered and holding on to a bunch of shit at the bottom of its roots. Are you adjusting the pH? Mother in law probably didn't mess with it, went into shock/lockout. Other plants just go lucky

Really focus on letting the soil dry out. 2 days is a really short period, you want 10-20% each time you water as well. For example, I water my 5 gallon pots every 5-6 days, and they drink about 1-2 gallons, with about 15% runoff.

7. Okay next time I water I will use just water no nutes. I'll wait like 4 or 5 days. I will cut off all the dead leaves also. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  8. The leaves in pull off can I smoke them?

9. Yes haha but it won't be enjoyable at all! Might as well go get a handful of grass from your lawn and smoke that.

It looks like it froze, or got wayyy too hot.
    5 days is enough time for anything to have happened though......
    Good luck

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

10. Lol in not going to smoke them. I pulled leaves off and will flush next time I water hopefully they will continue to flower

• Like Like x 1