Is this person full of shit?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by goodtimeupnorth, Jul 16, 2011.

1. I have someone saying he can pull 4 grams per watt with his "new" LED's, im 98% sure he is just trying to sound like hes awesome. I just don't know enough on the subject myself to explain why he is full of shit. So if anyone could explain to me in detail why this isn't possible id really appreciate it.

2. #2 pedrowarez, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011
    Ohhh YEAH!.......

wait....no, no, its not true

If it was true, why wouldn't we all be using LED. Majority of pros and everyone else use HPS/MH. Why? The price of the LED lights wouldn't matter if this was true, because everyone would be growing massive amounts of weed.

3. completely full of shit

4. If this was true, we'd all be using LED, not only because of the massive yields and reduced heat but also the reduction in energy use.

5. lol thats like 1.25 pounds of weed for 150 watts of LED.

6. 4 grams per watt eh? :yay:

more like .4 :hide:

7. If you can get 1gpw with HPS, and LED's put out the same lumens for 25% of the power usage, then it works out. Sounds like a stretch to me though.

8. i suppose that theory kinda works but still very stretchy:bolt:

9. Yeah, I don't actually believe it, but my made-up math at least works :p

10. Obama and the Dems need you and your math. LOL

Wet

11. i have damn near optimum conditions minus Co2. I use a 1000w HPS & MH. Canfan, hydro, the works with advanced nutes. I dont pull 4g/plant i sure as fuck wish i could cause id be "Rich Bitch". actually id just have a shit load of bomb ass weed. i just put in a 3ft medibud, 3 3ft skywalker and a 4ft blue widow to flower. if i could pull 4g/w off each ohh damn.:hello:
    all in all you can say he is full of shit.

12. Total bullshit.