Is this okay?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by engaged44, Jul 2, 2012.

1. So I took my girlfriend out to dinne last night and she got a little drunk and we were talking about cheating and she told me in the beggining of the summer she had the temptation to hook up with her ex because it was easy was there but didn't because she didn't wanna loose me or fuck up anything. This made me mad but she said its natural for us to have desires like this as it is human nature but she would never do it.

Should I be mad? I mean she didn't do anything.

2. Nah, if she can be honest about that thats a good sign. Cant blame people for their feelings, just their actions

3. Yeah assuming she's telling the truth and a temptation was all it was, then no issue at all - in fact I'd commend her honesty (even if drunken) and it's good that she feels as though she can bring this information to you.
    Of course it's disappointing when your partner has an attraction towards someone...shit...I find a LOT of women attractive and I'm tempted, but have never pursued.
    Temptation is just that.
    Giving into it, another story.

4. be glad she told u..it shows she has the capacity to feel guilty
    an everyone knows guilty ppl never do shit without feeling guilty
    which keeps them from doing shit so that they don't feel guilty =3
    shesa keeper..

5. Does she have a past of cheating?
    If yes, then she will cheat on you.
    If no, then you're all good

6. Well we were not official way back and I forced her to be exlusive essentially and she got drunk and made out with some guy. After that for a few months we were just fuck buddy's and she then got feelings for me and wanted a relationship. Ever since we have been officially dating nothing happened

7. While I agree with this,I think I'd rather have never even heard that(what your girl told you OP.)

8. Hmm. I might be concerned.

That's just me, though. :confused_2:

9. if she didnt tell you, you would be in the same situation you were in before she told you

consider that

10. If things goes sour she'll cheat on you
    But that's my opinion

11. I don't see any reason to be mad.

I mean, if some madly hot chick was hitting on you, wouldn't you maybe go through the thought process of "hmm, I'd kinda like to hit that... but I don't want to lose my girlfriend"?

That seems completely natural to me. Just because she's with you doesn't mean she's not ever going to be attracted to anyone else ever again. But when an opportunity to be with someone else came up, she chose not to indulge because she is with you and wants to continue being with you.

Sounds pretty normal to me. :p

12. /thread