Is This Okay To Smoke?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by wrb1993, Jul 10, 2014.

1. I (or my friend) was growing these two plants, 6 weeks into flowering as they started to grow their buds the heat got out of control which killed the plants, but turned the hairs orange, so after about a week of trying to save them we couldn't so we cut harvested trimmed and cured these buds, they have little parts on them that still look smokable, yet the smell is awful. Like a old cut grass smell almost but a little less bearable. Do you guys think they're safe to smoke?

2. Can u post photos??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. As long as there is no mold it should be smokable. At only 6 weeks of maturity it might give you a headache but nothing beyond that. 

I just tossed 3 plants today that was in week 9 of flower because I found bud rot. I wasn't going to take any chances of  it spreading to my other plants. It was only those three and they are all the same strain - Acapulco Gold. They got burnt early in flower and never recovered. Lost probably about 3 oz. All the buds were puny anyways, but it still sucks to throw away marijuana - ugh.