is this ok

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by up in smoke, Apr 16, 2006.

1. ok so im starting my first grow inside on my window ledge wich faces east whear the sun come right up and i have lots of sun. i will soon have them in samll pots with a perlite and soil mixture when they are done germinating. i made a tinfoil reflector out of cardboard. then onece it warms up a bit and they get more mature i will move them outside into bigger pots and will spend the rest of there time outside. how do u think this will go.

2. i tried the same thing, but it just plain needs more light then you can get from a window ledge. well where do you live? but most likely you will need another light source for a few hours at least.

3. how many hours does that ledge get, im geussin not more than twelve...you could try rotating the plant so it gets light all around...but i dont think less then 12 will cut it for seedlings

4. umm sounds like it might work....but i would add a fan by ur window and have it blow on ur plants more and more each day so that it can adjust to the wind outside and all those other outdoor stuff

5. thnks for everything. but should i just put the plants on the ledge right away in all the sunlight or slowly adjust them to it?