Is this not normal for teens?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by StalinApproves, Mar 29, 2012.

1. I have tried asking this in other places, and I usually get the same answer. I am still curious though, so I will ask.

Do young men 15-18 usually have what is considered 'gay' experiences?

For example, my freinds and I would strip naked in the locker room and see who could whip each other on the ass with a towel the hardest. Soft whimpers and moans get you extra points ofcourse

Massages in the shower to 'loosen you up?'

"Nervous test." Where you slide your hand from their knee, up their thigh slowly, and then grope them. If you move or stop it, you get called a pussy.

I just always saw us as being really close friends, and there was nothing odd about it.

2. Never did that weird shit. I know some jocks did the "nervous test" thing in my high school.

GAY!

3. Fucking super gay that is.

4. Everything you mentioned is very gay lol

5. #6 StalinApproves, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
    Sometimes a large number of us would do these things. We cant all be gay.

EDIT:

I gotta say that these are some of the 'softer' things we did.

6. Very homo then

7. I thought you was supposed to do the 'nervous' thing with a girl? Or am I doing it wrong?

8. Whats the point in that? :p

9. A large number of people don't like black people. They can't all be racist. :rolleyes:

No for real, whoever comes up with the idea has the strongest homosexual tendencies. Those who go along with it are either also gay, or just following the crowd; usually the latter. Same applies for my first sarcastic statement.

10. No dude thats straight up queerosexual. Gross. It's not normal either.

11. Incredibly homosexual.

12. The only time people ever did the nervous game was to feel up a girl and it not be rape

13. Yo, that is gay. Just so you know... it is. lol

Locker room orgies.... nice:ey:

no, but really though, I think its normal to do some gay shit when you're young. But I feel like what you guys were doing was taking it a step further, especially with the hand on the leg thing. And especially since that was the "softer" stuff.

The gayest thing my friends and I did was we used to give eachother massages. One of us would lay on our stomach while the other would sit on their butt. Then we'd massage eachothers backs with lotion. We would even un-clasp eachothers bras to massage the whole back. Thats as far as it went though. Oh and we would flash eachother too sometimes.

14. OP, I think you've been tested positive for Gay.

15. Looking back, I am thinking most of my old friends probably were gay (I have since moved.)

It wasnt uncommon for us to hug, and hold each other tight etc. when one was feeling down. Im not talking about a pat on the back either, but more of a:

[​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

17. [quote name='"shestones17"']The gayest thing my friends and I did was we used to give eachother massages. One of us would lay on our stomach while the other would sit on their butt. Then we'd massage eachothers backs with lotion. We would even un-clasp eachothers bras to massage the whole back. Thats as far as it went though. Oh and we would flash eachother too sometimes.[/quote]

At first I was like wtf that's shit just gay, but then I was like go on...

18. OP, I think we would all like to know... do you like dudes? have you been with one?

19. Define 'been with one.'