Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eroxon, Oct 10, 2010.

1. So, after i smoked today it hit me after like 10 mins. Everything seemed to be going slow motion and it was a really uncomfortable high. Def. had some crazy munchies but it felt a lil weird. And now i am very tired. Can any body help me out here and tell me if it ever happened to you? Is this normal?

2. you either had a panic attack, or got higher then you have been before

3. For the first 2 times i got high i got scared n stuff like you mentioned but then i just relaxed now i love it :smoke:

4. No, your going to die...

5. yea thats happens to me when i smoke low grade weed, wat did u smoke?

6. this is normal your fine

7. i definitely didnt panic, i was chilled just every thing was going in slow motion. probably the second one, thank for the response.

8. sounds pretty normal to me :confused_2::bongin:

9. OG Kush definitely not low grade

10. If it takes a while to hit you its called a "creeper" high. There are some strains that creep up and knock you out cold.:) Naptime!;)

If you find this very uncomfortable, you may wish to blend it with a more activating strain, assuming you can find one. Do you have any idea what you were smoking?

11. Yes this is totally normal. It actually doesn't matter whether you smoked HIGH GRADE OR LOW GRADE WEED. See I got this feeling of paranoia the first time, but once you get used to it its really chill. After about the 2nd time of feeling this it gets chill. You good :]