Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Honor Roll, Sep 28, 2010.

1. i remmeber in the beginning of my session...i would find loads and loads of indica strains throughout my dealers...but recently in the last 3 months all i see is sativa?

is indica rare or something?

2. No, indica isn't more rare, but it produces a BODY HIGH, whereas Sativa (I did spell that right I hope? I'm just a little buzzed right now...;)) produces the MIND HIGH. Most people agree that the mind high is better, which is why it's usually the preferred type. The mind high usually leaves you feeling like you have lots of energy, the body makes you into a couch potato, which is probably why people around you stopped growing it. They just prefer the other high, which is why they grow sativa plants.

Or it could be that they have been trying different seeds out, and they happene to all be sativa. But neither is RARE, just different. The truly rare one is the third strain, Rudalis if I remember correctly... But that's because it has almost no psychoactive properties, it's hemp, and it's used for things other than smoking. :smoke:

3. #3 JESUSgotNAILED, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010

Depends where you're at my good sir. I know I can find both with ease in Las Vegas still.

4. The opposite is usually true because indicas are generally more profitable for the growers. Most of what you see are crosses anyways, and a lot of those contain both indica and sativa. It's kind of hard to tell which is more dominant in a strain until you actually smoke some. Dealers are also notorious for making up strain names and for the most part, are uneducated about the genetics behind whatever they're selling even if it's labeled correctly. You really never know until you try it out.