Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Austin24, Jun 1, 2009.

1. first ever post on these forums :)

anyway, i was wondering if it's normal to get pretty baked after only one or two GOOD hits of dank weed out of a nice bong or something. i've been smoking for about a year, probably 3 times a week or so. so far the highest i've been i'd say was when i smoked a blunt of really good stuff with one other friend. was a good 15-20 hits apiece from that i think. anyway.. just recently i smoked out of a bong for my 3rd time and got a HUGE rip... coughed for 20 seconds or so after. after that one hit i was pretty high.. just wondering if that is normal? i feel weird when i call it quits after only 2 or 3 hits compared to others, but i just always take such big hits. thanks

2. keep on taking those big hits bro!
    ur tollerance will build up, as for toking for the past 3 years idk maybe ur just on some good fire!
    keep doing what ur doing man, dont stop coughing cuz it gets u higher

later,
    Iggy

3. Negative tolerance, I think. Which is a good thing. :)