Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this normal!?!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CJsmokeallday, Feb 21, 2013.

1. So i ate an edible at 12 and it is kicking in at seven in the afternoon?!
    Has this ever happened to anyone?

2. Nope that's weird. It usually kicks in in about 45 mins-1 hr for me.

3. That isn't normal. It usually takes 30 mins- 1 hour on average from what I've read.

4. I mean i hit a nug in my bowl but i never got high off the edible till now.. its so intense.. but weirdd

5. Happened to me once. I ate it on an empty stomach before school then after lunch it hit me full blast. Did you eat it on an empty stomach?

6. definitely kicked in

7. Not sure where you're from but for me 7:00 pm is definitely evening, not afternoon :p

8. Noooooooo!? That aint normal. Weird!? Nooooo?!

9. No bro i ate it right after i ate subway... but lol believe me in that state of mind it was afternoon.

10. Couple different factors to consider. If you made the edible yourself you may not have done it properly but you still started to get high from it when it was broken down and absorbed in your intestines. This makes a lot of sense to me because you ate right before, delaying it form hitting sooner.

11. Yeah i asked the girls that makes em and some of her friends they said that you need to eat it on a empty stomach. They all laughed... as they eat edibles all the time. I toke almost every day but this was crazy.