Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this normal Please read

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iDapzZ, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Ok so iv smoked a few times now and I really do love the whole aspect of everything but wondering if this is normal or if I'm overthinking.

Basically I get wrecked after one to two tokes and I only smoke pure as I don't smoke cigarettes.

But I feel fine then it's as if a switch clicks on and I'm like now I'm stoned and it begins. I start talking absolute rubbish saying and doing things I wouldn't usually do. And everything feels very surreal like the closest comparison I guess would be being extremely drunk and I just can't snap out of it.

But it's as if I can't control what I'm saying and I can't concentrate at all like a movie would be on and I'd remember none of it and then I end up with mental giggles then back to the above and time goes almost backwards it's as if it has stopped.

Thanks for reading and any feed back given

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sounds like you just don't have a tolerance. You're smoking a drug. Before you get used to it, you're gonna act a little odd sometimes

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

3. Yeah it's just like I say the whole really drunk everything looking weird and not really feeling in total control is a little weird.

like I would never drive like it anyway but it's to the point to explain how I feel I wouldn't be able to drive if I needed to lol

4. Also how many days can you smoke a joint for as where I can't smoke much at all there be plenty left

Just smoke a little of it and put it out then smoke it the next time.

6. Happened the same to me bro. What worked for me was taking smaller hits and time out smartly between hits. You can take 2 small hits wait 7 minutes, evaluate how you feel, if you feel you can handle more/would feel better if more, take 2 more small hits and so on. That way you will manage your high and it will he awesome.

Hope it helps :)

7. Thanks man I'm determined to enjoy this after all the research and reading I done into it. Due to health anxiety

8. Enjoy that while you can.  After you build a tolerance that level of "high" is rare.  Sadly.

But there are many other wonderful effects to be had.  For example, I know for a fact it has saved lives.

For certainly it has prevented me from killing some stupid sons-of-bitches...