Is this mould? pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Robinchina, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Hey GC

My bud is curing and pretty dry but has started getting these white spots popping up.

Instantly I'm thinking mould...BUT ..there's no weird smells and the white stuff is hard and powdery. Under a microscope it looks like a bunch of mini crystals ...but then again I have no idea what mould looks like at that level of magnification.

I've looked all over the net and the pics I could see didn't look like what I have here.

Help appreciated ;)

Attached Files:

2. Looks like dried thrichomes to me but some of the darkest weed I've ever seen. Have you burned any yet?

3. Yeah it was fire but Im not a heavy smoker.

Just under a g took my mind on a 5 hour joyride..which seemed to carry on in my dreams... and into the morning when I awoke to my wife complaining about the pyramid of milk cartons I had made in the fridge the night before...

It was a good high haha.

4. Yes it's mold starting, dry it out more now or you'll regret it.

5. Hey Stumpie... why do you think it's mold?

6. Agreed... looks like mold...:eek:

7. That looks like mold man, dry dry dry!

8. Looks like the Buds are right, the white in the middle doesn't look good. What temps did you dry at?

9. I see what your seeing now, didn't pick up on the white initially, only focused on the trichomes.

10. All good man, I've lost jars to mold before so it sticks out like a sore thumb to me now ;)

11. I'm sorry to hear that, man, I bet you just about freaked... were you able to salvage?

12. Naw I have a pretty good stash so I just used them to make BHO for the wife ;)

13. Well that sucks..

Dried them at room temp which is about 24oC

14. You beat all I ever saw? :D

15. Well I try :)