Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this more leaves than bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mikeyfresh, Jan 24, 2009.

1. yo so i've never copped shake before..im gona cook with it but i was wondering if to you it looks like more leaves than anything. i got it off a friend, 11 grams for 20 bucks. he said he was just pulling it off the trees..don't ask me why, but he did have a bunch of branches and shit in the garbage bag he had.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks!

2. 99% leaves .5% stems .5% bud...

3. gay sauce :hide:

4. You paid 20 bucks for nothing, bro. >.<

5. MAKE HASH!!!!!!!! There's a shit load of trichs on those leaves, bro.

6. Sorry man, better luck next time

-C

7. ouch...yeah thats deff more leaves from what i can see...its not as extreme as 99% but its not good either:eek:i know one thing...next bowl goes out to you..lol:smoking:

8. It's more leaves than anything, but for the price it's a good deal, make butter or hash from it.

9. yeah im just gona make butter with it so it's not a total waste right?

just out of curiosity how bad does the smell get when you make butter? i usually have the house to myself for about 8-10 hours and i wana do it and be able to clear out the smell before anyone gets home. thanks again for the replies!

10. Sorry to break it to you, but that bud is like 60o% leafs.

:rolleyes:

11. thats a nice lump of trash you have yourself there. ew

i mean you could try to cook it?

i wouldnt

12. yes you can still cook it but you may need to eat all of whatever you make to get a buzz. i wouldnt pay more then 10 an OZ for that,.

13. Hell yeah it's worth cooking with, you weren't ripped off at all IMO. I'd imagine with 6 hours to clear out the smell, you should be good. Gotta store it in the fridge for a while though, never made it myself.

14. You should be able to get at least a gram of hash from that.

1g ice hash= 20$=good deal

15. That definitely looks like trash. But hey 11 g's for 20 is boss.

16. I agree, looks leafy as shit, go with the hash

17. fire crackers!!!! that is perfect for them try them out if you havent already.