Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this mold?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by theportableshoe, Aug 11, 2012.

1. That just looks fucking lovely to me lol

2. Is you dealer an asshole and won't take it back? if so, that is bad business. I also compensate if shit happens.

3. Bro smoke that shit who gives a shit my gfs dad is middle aged been smoking his whole life and he tells me its fine. I've smoked since 7th grade and ive smoked a few nuggys that had mold. It just only taste less as good, but you still get high. Don't waste it and next time look at your shit better before you buy it man. Stay up yo

4. Lol dude you're good smoke it

5. I doubt he would take it back, I only know the guy through a friend (bad mistake) and have had this stuff for about a week already.

I recently picked up a quater of this stuff:
    [​IMG]

and a quater of this:
    [​IMG]

so atleast I can still smoke some good shit...i paid a lot for that ounce but I guess it was a lesson I had to learn sooner or later.

6. hahaha man I have that same mentality, but then I read some of the stuff people post and it makes me paranoid. After cracking that bud open though and seeing the spider web-ish mold I think that it might not be a good idea to smoke that shit..

7. Honestly, unless you have a compromised immune system you should be ok smoking that bud (if you really have to, I'm not condoning it and I wouldn't do so myself). But it looks like you have another half already, I'd just cut your losses and take it as a lesson to inspect thoroughly before you hand over the guap.

8. Yeah im leaning towards this ^. Can't really afford to get sick with school and everything coming up soon, but if I have to I will probably smoke a bit of it.

9. I would at least pull off the moldy parts, there will be residual spores, but we breath mold spores all day long (just not highly concentrated).

The last article and wiki have baking instructions to destroy most mold before smoking.

Alternatively, you can make some cooking oil out of it and bake some brownies, that should kill a lot of the mold.

10. Its not gone to waste man, make some hash or some edibles!

11. Hard to do when you live with your parents -_-

12. thanks for the advice man :p brownies and that stuff is hard to make for me because im home for the summer and my parents are here too.

13. If you get a couple hours to yourself you can whip up a batch of oil and clean up real good. Then you can take a spoonful of oil and get blazed up real good without cooking anything.

14. I think I know what's on your weed, and the proper term.

it's DEEEEEEEEZZZ NUTSSSSSSSSS

15. ^^^

Helpful...

16. Not sure on the correlation but I love Devin The Dude!

17. Vaporize it?!?!?!

18. sadly no vape :(