Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this mold on my bud??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 1042670, Feb 7, 2018.

1. So I've been smoking this bud for the past 2 weeks. I'd say I've smoked around 5+ grams of it. At first I thought these were trichomes but I'm having second thoughts that maybe it' s a form of mold. The buds are very dry and are "dusty" like. As of late I feel it has given me minor heart pains after inhaled and almost an anxiety type feeling. I'm not positive if this is just me after reading about smoking mold... Or if it's actually mold. A quick response to this would be so appreciated! P.s. I use a water bong to smoke.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like Trichomes to me.
    I think You're good.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Whew... ok thank you so much for the quick response.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. are you sure? it looks like mold to me because in the second pic you can see the white below the trichomes

5. Hard to tell in any of them. The first pic is suspect but the lighting is tough. I have had bud that I thought was good but looking under a lighted scope was contaminated with wpm (white powdery mildew, aka mold). One of the signs of moldy bud is when you break apart a bud, does it give off a dust cloud? I guess if it is really dry then you would have that happen also. Bottom line it won't kill you if you have a decent immune system but as a general rule I will discard anything I think is contaminated/moldy just to be safe. If it is mold you have some pretty bad contamination, hopefully it's just trichomes.

6. UPDATE: On second thought I realized the first pic you took in the corner of the bag. I would say you are good overall, no mold after taking a good hard look at both pics. Actually looks like some real potent trichome coated bud. Go easy you shouldn't need too much to get lifted.