Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Mold On My Bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by frankenbooth, Jul 16, 2014.

1. #1 frankenbooth, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
  2. No I did not see mold. You should google to see what mold looks like. Idiots on here will tell you that its no good and to throw it away. Be self sufficiant.

3. Nope there is no mold, if there was mold you could tell. Your weed would no longer smell like gods vagina. Anyways yeah, no mold in there don't let people tell you different. Just toke up, looks like some dank bud.

4. It doesn't look like mold to me but I can't see it well enough to say for certain. That looks white to me mold would be white/grayish and stringy. Does that look stringy?
    And How does it smell? Does it smell musty or does it smell like dank should. If that white isn't stringy looking and it smells like good weed I wouldn't worry. If you are really worried throw it in an oven at 300 for 15 minutes and that will kill most all molds. Some THC will be vaporized out of your weed though when you do this.

5. Honestly I would pack that up and smoke it right now if it smelled like weed.

6. Had to zoom in a bit, but it looks ok. Some of the leaves color looks a little off..but that's all I can comment on.

7. can't tell from the photos... the white stuff could be some PM