Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this mids?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dirt Blunts, Dec 3, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

what do you guys think?

15 for a gram, met a new guy in the addison area of illinois today, looks like shit i seen floating around chicago, does anyone else come across this in the chicago / il region?

edited:

15 not 10, wtf im high

2. #3 MakeLoveNotWarr, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2010
    Asking if that's mids is like asking a woman why she has a vagina.

3. nope if thats mids then dank would be outa this world

4. i pick up in Addison to and that looks real similar to the no name my buddy had a few days ago except he was selling 1.3 for 20

5. Looks like the stuff I get. Firey.. Lots of Red Hairs, rarely any seeds. Just doesn't have the DANK weed smell.

6. Goddamnit if this is the mids there I'm moving.

7. Looks wayyy to frosty to be mids, you got heads methinks

8. Nice mids bro. That is by far the shittiest looking weed ever.

9. No man that schwagg...We`ll take it.

10. thats brick weed dude... you got ripped off

11. Damn man, looks like some poop.

12. Looks like oregeno man, you got jipped.

13. is this mids?....cmon man/woman............are these mids u mean

14. If your not sure smell it man see if its a weird funky delicious smell then you'll

know if its dank or mids.

15. You're either trying to get attention or just flat out don't know what good/bad weed is.

Anyways, if you couldn't already tell. That's not mids

16. looks like schwag - check out all the white stuff on the plant. must not be dank. :cool:

17. whats with all the people on here asking if their shit is dank or mids or whatever....you gotta be pretty inexperienced if you have to ask other people.....you should be able to tell by the smell, color, high, etc.

18. ^ holy shit agreed... when i read and saw the OP post i was like "..."
    OP what you have is some straight chronic.