Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mm10, Aug 26, 2012.

1. http://i.imgur.com/OoCNO.jpg

the photo was taken using my cell so it's hard to see the trichomes, but they're there. if you see it in real life, it's pretty frosty. it is pretty leafy but surprisingly, the smoke is really smooth and clean.

so is this low mids, high mids, dank, or what?

one more question - this nug weighs out at 5.1g and i picked it up for $45. good deal or not?

2. Best bet would be to smoke it.

It's $50 for me to get an eighth so you got that cheap.

3. That is definitely not mids

4. i have smoked it but can't compare it to anything because i'm a fairly new smoker

5. so is it of a lower or higher quality than mids?

6. Not mids, higher quality for sure.

7. Nah it's no good, thats some mexischwag right there. Smokin that shit will give you cancer...and herpes. You should send it to me just to make sure noone suffers any damage from being around the chemicals.

8. Obviously schwag.

9. Its for sure higher quality than mids

10. It looks like it could be but the best way to tell is just feel, smell, and smoke it. Is it super stinky or can you not smell it from a foot away?

11. Def not the mids im used geting I pay 40 a q for my mids looks nowhere near that good

12. That looks like some good. I would pay $20 a gram for that so by my standards you got a good deal.

13. looks like it could even be dank with some extra leaves on there?

14. [quote name='"Jacare"']Best bet would be to smoke it.

It's $50 for me to get an eighth so you got that cheap.[/quote]

50 an eighth is not cheap. In my area at least

15. I agree with this.

The grower probably didn't take his time with the trim job, so you'll have a higher leaf to calyx ratio, but by no means is that not at least high mids, if not dank.

16. Looks like good shit to me

17. It is impossible to tell if it is mids or dank because of the fact that it is in SEVERE need of a trim. see those leafy looking things? those are not bud, and should be cut off. Whoever sold that to you ripped you off because those leaves add weight to your bud.

18. Probably low dank. Enjoy it!

19. [quote name='"DriftingApart"']

I agree with this.

The grower probably didn't take his time with the trim job, so you'll have a higher leaf to calyx ratio, but by no means is that not at least high mids, if not dank.[/quote]

This.