Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this mids or regs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by smokers, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Okay so im an experianced smoker... and this 7.5g nug of weed was given to me for free... dont talk about I feel bad for you and shit because this is like my 3rd time smokin mids... my buddy tells me this is regs and I definitely think this is midgrade.... so where would you score it? Mids or regs?

ForumRunner_20130217_144133.png

ForumRunner_20130217_144206.png

ForumRunner_20130217_144229.png

ForumRunner_20130217_144301.png

2. Mids and regs means the same thing

3. I'd pay for that. Looks compressed but worthwhile nevertheless. Enjoy ;)

4. okay... but are they mids or regs?

5. Your hand man?

anything free is good :)

6. next time doNt kick the shit out of a 14 year old for your free bud

7. I don't get these threads...

8. Looks more like well grown regs (basically the same thing as "mids")

9. Def not mids I'd sag some low grades at best
    This is mids...

Attached Files:

10. Whats that on your hand? Leprosy?

11. i'd say thats deff mids. its not garbage compresssed terrible black and rotting schwag weed, that weed deff looks like it was somewhat taken care of as opposed to all the other mexican bricked shit i see, so you officially got mids

12. Hahaha I was riding my longboard drunk as fuck at 3 in the morning going to pick up this bud and I was going down this hill and at the bottom was like a pile of sand so I slid like headfirst on the sidewalk.. Lol it hurt so bad but the worst part is that I shattered my pipe.. completely ripped up my favorite pants.. and shattered the screen on my new galaxy s3:( faaaail!

13. "Is this Mids or regs?"

image-2025190701.jpg

14. Mids are the devil^

15. once again i will tell you this is about the 5th time smoking mids and I got this 7.5g nug for free...

16. Yeah, man It looks good for some Mids. And for free it's a good deal. What did u think it was bad?

17. Definitely not an 'experianced' speller! :rolleyes:

18. Your obviously not 18 years old, i can tell from your hands

19. Yeah, dont even give me that bullshit. You are wrong.

20. #20 stevizzy, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2013
    With Blood= Schwag
    No Blood = Mids