Is This Mids Or Dank?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by simple123, Jun 19, 2014.

1. This new guys is selling this and it's $50 and 1/8th and $20 a gram which is average pricing in nj. But the question is, is this schwag mids or dank? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403213629.919682.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. schwag. Some parts look more developed than others

3. Would not pay over 10/g for that

4. How does it feel? Does it pull apart easily?

Lol BBc code
    Or is it sticky

Lol BBc code

5. wouldn't pay 5/g for that. I get dank for 10/g so for that trash i will only pay 5 tops

6. I didn't ask what you pay. I wouldn't buy that at all.

7. then why did you say i wouldn't pay over 10/g for it? You are implying you would buy it, but not for more than 10 dollars. And yes you didn't ask me, I just threw in my preference. You don't have to like it, ignore it if it bothers you that much lol

8. You're going to have to tell us man. It's not like there's some textbook definition that classifies weed as either schwag, mids or dank.

These terms are pretty subjective according to what you're used to getting.

9. Looks like some mids but you gotta take it out the bag man to really tell you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Hard to tell in the bag. Looks more mid like.

But the reality is in how it smokes.

11. My definitions of weed quaities:

Shwag - 14% THC or lower. It can look great and smell great and taste great but not get you high. It's shwag.

Mids or regs - 15-19% THC. Looks good and tastes good and smells good. Gets you high but not baked.

Dank or loud - 20-24% THC. Good smoke!

Ultra top shelf or "off the hook" loud - 25%THC or higher. Nothing bad about this weed at all. It even stinks up the room when it's in a hermatically sealed jar. 3 hits and your gone for 4-6 hours.

I like to buy my weed thats been tested at labs and they post the results on weedmaps. Then I know what i'm getting. Good luck to you.

12. @[member="Old School Smoker"]

if you go buy those standards literally 99% of the growers around the world would be smoking shwag and mids..
    Just cause because you got a paper saying its 30% doesn't mean that it actually is. If you really think that then might I recommend elephant bud by BC seeds, apparently it's the world's strongest marijuana.

to OP: that's definitely some mids you got ripped off get a new dealer. I know new jersey prices are bad but you shouldn't have had to pay 50 an eighth for something that low standard.

13. Didn't use the word I. Just letting him know anything more than 10 a g for that is a huge ripoff. It's just annoying when people go "I pay x amount for x." It's irrelevant to OP's situation.

14. You don't have to say I. You said Would not pay over 10/g for that
    that implies you would not pay 10/g for it.
    Irrelevant? Sure, do I care?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cgbZqR2AGI

15. It looks like mids to me but don't worry about names and all that stupid shit just enjoy the smoke that's all that really matters

16. Definitely not anything great. Looks like lower mids. There are like no trics on it. 

17. ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯

18. Looks like just mids man, not bad for like 10 a G, I wouldn't  spend that much on it though.

19. Does it get you high? :cool:

20. It looks lile shit. Definitely schwag man. Brown is a huge warning sign. I'm glad I dont live in NJ, I pay 10-15 a g for GOOD shit here im Cali

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app