Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this marijuana or not?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Yankeeedoodle, Jul 22, 2013.

1. #1 Yankeeedoodle, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013
    Hello! This is my first post so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong category. I am a usual reader of these forums but never bothered to register. Recently, I was given a bag of "marijuana" by a guy who is rather fancy of me. He approached me at work about a week ago and asked if I was the kind of girl who is more taken by weed than flowers. You could probably guess how I answered him considering a few days later he just gives me a bag of weed.

I asked him where it came from and, trying to seem charming and mysterious, he responds with "Don't worry about it" followed by a nice big wink <_< Jokingly I asked if he was trying to kill me, he laughed and told me that he already smoked some to test it. Considering he is in love with me I don't think he would knowingly give me anything other than weed. Also considering he is no stranger to the plant I figured he would know if it was a fake. All things in mind, I found it rather strange when I got home and it smelled nothing like weed and it looked very strange. It has small, round brown things in it and Is very dried out. The smell is kind of unplesant to me. I smoked some of it and I felt something but im not sure if that was a classic case of mind over matter, or being stoned. Maybe somebody can enlighten me here:

what.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality, I had to use my phone.
    (Also,  I have been lighting up for a few years now but when it comes down to things a stoner should know, I'm pretty clueless! I just buy stuff off my friends and light it up in my glass pipes. So if this is a stupid question all together, I apologize greatly :p )

2. Yes, its pot but it's total shwag. Save those seeds!! And try not to flatter yourself by thinking some guy is in love with you just because he give you some weed.

3. yeah its bud. low quality bud, but still bud. take those seeds out and save them for future use.

4. Sounds sketchy he probably masturbated all over it.  Toss it out and tell him to fuck off.

5. It is 100% weed haha. It just has seeds and is easily not primo bud or anything. It is just regs/schwag/mids or whatever you wanna call it. Just smoke more of it to compensate. I have seen much worse honestly.

I find it interesting though that you have never heard of bud with seeds, but thats what the brown round things you spoke of are, seeds.

6. #6 Yankeeedoodle, Jul 22, 2013
    So those are seeds! I was wondering if that was what they were. And I don't think he is in love with me because he gave me weed, I think he is by the many times he has told me so. The weed was only a bonus!

Like I said I'm clueless, the stuff I buy myself has never had seeds in it so I didn't recognize them. It was the smell that really got me the most, it smells nothing like weed?

7. Enjoy your free regs! Save those seeds in a tin... Basically somewhere dark.

8. Its weed alright... barely..

9. If you don't want him pursuing you.... don't take anymore free weed and don't lead the guy on.  It's obvious you know he likes you, but it's even more obvious that you're manipulating the situation by not telling him you aren't interested.  He's giving you schwag; that's hardly worth trotting around your likely hot ass in front of his face.

Oh, pics or gtfo.

10. That's pretty crappy bud but it's free so you can't complain. Judging by your OP, this will be one of your first times smoking so that will get you plenty high a couple of times for your tolerance.

Not really the purpose my my posting this, plus I never said I wasn't interested in him. There's a long history between us that is not relevant to my question (or any of your business).  The only reason I brought it up was to lower doubt that he would lace it or intentionaly give me fake weed.

No, I have smoked everyday for the past few years? As I've stated I buy from close friends who have never given me weed this shitty so I didn't recognize it. I've never bought weed that had seeds in it either. I'm no fancy stoner I just take what I buy and throw it in my pipe and toke up. Have been doing so for a long time now.

12. he must not "love" you that much if he's giving you that shit.

dont know why some are saying thats regs or mids, that shit is schwag.

13. #13 NGP, Jul 22, 2013

Then you're just extremely immature; re-read your original post, you're pretty condescending about the guy.  You're just a bitch toying with this dude's emotions.  And it became our "business" when you aired way too much info in this post, which frankly was irrelevant.

14. u can sell those seeds for like 50 bucks each to some dude or grow them in ur shed

15. Either he grows it himself and that was just some of his first harvest, or he has a really shitty dealer.

16. I would pass that straight on to a homeless person. Seems like he was passing it on, cuz that looks nasty.

17. When i get shwag. I fucken roll me a fat ass blunt and just smoke the shit out of it. I hate shwag but there are those days that shwags gotta do 

well if you are intersted or just wana mess with him  you should say
    ' with that kinda weed your not impressing anyone" aha! 

19. Judging by the quality of the weed I don't think he loves you

20. What kind of retards do you know buying schwag seeds for $50 a bean?  :huh: