Is this light ok

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kodyclenton3, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Are these led lights ok there ment to be grow lights but is it enough for bud I think if I buy like 4 or them it will be OK I want one for seedlings to get the big enough and strong enough to survive outside[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

2. They will blow up if you dont use calmag

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

3. Garbage

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Save ur money first and get a real light.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Money isn't really the issue it'd size

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

6. You need 50 watts per sf of cheap LED or HID lighting. 35 watts per sf for top bin LEDs. If you just want a light fornstarting seedlings, a T5 fluorescent appropriately sized for your space in 6500k is tough to beat

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. I agree with soil2coco.. If all you want it for is 2-4 week old plants until they can go outside t5 to fit your space is perfect.. they are really good for veg, t5s keep nodes really tight but the downside is they just dont put out too much light so once the plants get big enough to block light and cast shade then a more powerful light is needed.. like the sun.. so you have that part ready lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yes i veg inside and flower outside parts of the year. T5 very good. I use 315 cmh

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

9. The plant in my avatar was grown under T5 (mixed spectrum) under 2x4. Yielded near a pound when I flowered under HPS.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I also agree with Soil2Coco. Fluorescents are awesome for seedlings and small plants. Even though I flower with LED, I start all my plants with T5’s and let them get some legs for a few weeks before they get placed under LED.

[​IMG]

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Like Like x 3