Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this legit?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KittenzSmokes, Mar 28, 2012.

1. So my friend came up to me and asked me if I wanted to smoke joint papers covered in resin. Is that safe? Lmao

2. it seems legit.

3. Well it tastes like shit and will b pretty harsh, not really worth it in my opinion. If ur tolerance isn't super high you'll get high from it but it's nasty.

4. well what you asked was "can i smoke this" the better question shouldve been "will this get me high"

5. He said it works fine. I highly doubt a resonated joint paper could get you high

6. Everyone seems to be saying resin as in the black stuff inside your piece. I assume he means like hash oil, which people cover joint papers with, and would be great.

7. Well your friend is kind of weird for even bothering to smear resin on papers. I don't even know how well that would smoke...

Oil on the other hand... :)

8. Nono. He had a roach (leftover joint) he smoked the weed, now he just had the paper from the roach.

9. You would have to smoke a disgusting amount of roach papers to even feel a buzz...

10. He wishin it was some Errl, wantin to be like all the peeps spreading oils on their joint's to supercharge potency and slow burning.

11. do it and report back

12. I feel myself gagging if I took part in this

13. ummm..if its resin your gunna be fucked up. use knife hits though.

14. #15 As Above So Below, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2012
    Hash oil or resin will still get you high... I used to blaze off of solely resin back in the day with my sister. Nothing but dank from her piece... We could seriously have only rez sesh's and we would be rippeddd.

15. Jesus Christ...