Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Kief Worth Smoking Yet?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by giantoneeyedsnake, May 26, 2013.

1. Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

Attached Files:

2. I say dont smoke it and let it build up. Thats around how much kief i got from grinding 1 dub, is it the same for you? If not smoke it

3. i'd top off a bowl pack with that and be on cloud 9 instantly

4. save it. it's worth saving up unless you know you're going to be dry in the future. 

if dry, then I grind all my bud (not in one session, of course) and save it until I'm down to my last few nugs.
    then I use a plug-nug, kief layer, bud, kief, and bud. it's all personal preference though.

If you aren't used to kief, that should get you blasted!  :yummy:

6. While that is enough to get you fucked up I'd say let it build up until you go through a dry spell, then bust out the grinder and have hella kief

7. Save it then vape it

8. Save that dude. It feels so much better to have a kief filled grinder available when you truly need it. And once you start saving right you can scrape out a bowl topper every now and then and it wont hurt your kief supply. If you did it now you would just have to start from scratch all over again

9. I would save it to get a good amount then press it.

10. I save mine for a rainy day, keep it till you really need it. Here is my Stash...

Attached Files:

11. I usually don't smoke my keif until I'm almost outta bud.  :smoking: