Is this joint too tight???

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BIGjc, Aug 30, 2012.

1. I'm just learning how to roll & having trouble doing it...so I decided 2 use a roller I had laying around & rolled this. I was wondering if any1 could tell me if this is too tight or not b4 I smoke later on. I know its only a pinner but I only had 1 1/4 raws & they dont sell king size at any place around where I live & I dont feel like waiting on ordering some.

Attached Files:

2. Can't really tell by a picture..I'd have to feel it. Just smoke it, if you can't pull smoke through well, it's too tight. If it keeps going out, it's too loose.

And if you use a roller, don't over roll it. Just roll the weed like once, stick the paper in, and roll it like 2 times around. The more you roll it the tighter it'll get.

3. Send it to me and my associates and I will test its tightness for you.

4. not at all should be fine to smoke but like stated before me cant really tell by a picture but looks good to me

5. Without lighting it, put it in your mouth and try and draw air through it. If you have to really pull to get air, it'll be too tight. If you can get air relatively easily it should be okay.

6. its not rock hard or anything & I can feel that theres a tiny bit of space for air flow (not too much tho if you know what I mean)

7. I cant pull air thru it cause I twisted it on the end, the only way I've ever rolled/smoked a joint has been when its twisted at the end.

8. #8 The Audion, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2012
    Theres no such thing as too tight.

I was making a dirty joke but too lose is way way worse than too tight. That goes for cigarettes too. One time on my lunch break I bummed a hand rolled cigarette from an old Russian lady. The thing was loose as all hell. as I was smoking it a strong breeze came and knocked the cherry right out.

9. #9 Slater 420, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
    Use smaller roach, it should not be the same size as the head of the joint man

Try and roll it into a cone shape, it will be good practice for you anyway and it you won't have to worry about it burning shit once you get the hang of it

edit:
    When i only have regular sized papers i make L's, its slightly smaller than a king but its still a standard zoot size, its easy to do just stick one paper on to another into an L shape, google it

10. oldschool I hope you're making a dirty joke or something lol.

If not...of course a joint can be too tight o_o

11. Smoke it and see what happens. it doesn't look too tight but then again pictures can be deceiving

12. Yo just smoke dat shit bro, and then tell us. Peace

13. I dont get why all the ppl on here twist the ends if there joints like helen keller. Pinch it first then twist to the right 10 turns

14. [​IMG]
    get some of these my man, you can get em at LHS/gas stations and you can cut what size raws you want :smoke:

15. holy shit is there anything like this in the netherlands, i've never ever heard or seen about this sorcery

things that i will do witht his, damnnn

16. Here's how you tell:

Put your lips around it

Grab lighter

Light the end

And pull