Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this Jack Herer, what do you think?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by EL DORADO, Feb 8, 2011.

1. #1 EL DORADO, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011
    So my boy sold me an 1/8th of some what is said to be "Jack Herer" tell me what you think, either way the shits pretty frosty.

Attached Files:

2. theres no picture, but in this case it doesnt matter, hows it taste? thats your key

3. It tastes like angel sex.

4. where are you ?

5. Where are you ?

6. be more specific, is it sweet? fruity? spicy? sour? like fuel perhaps?

7. Hmm let me go check 2 minutes

8. there arent many strains out there that can really be identified without tracking down the genes... but i fell that true Jack Herer can be. It has a spicy diesely taste that really doesnt alter between plants, no matter how and where its grown. granted that there are a lot of hybrids out there. have some JTRxDPD in the room now actually, would love to get my hands on some of the real deal.

9. "Forgot the pictures, I was high"

:smoke:

10. Yeah i just tasted it, it's pretty much exactly what you described like a musky, heavy, diesely taste.

11. Jack is also a sativa so the high should be uplifting and I always get a little crazy when I get it with the giggles. The Jack I get is like skunky fruit and light green. One of my favorite strains.