Is this how some of you feel?

Discussion in 'General' started by rasta_panda, Nov 22, 2009.

1. I feel like I don't really like weed anymore and that I just want cigs and alc,
    but then I feel like i want weed again.
    And now since I just said it and read over it again I feel like i want to smoke weed, cigs, and alc at the same time.
    I'm so confused

2. If you want feedback, provide a little more info like how much/often do you smoke and such.

But to answer your question, yes i've felt like that before, although i didn't want to go to alchohol and cigs. Just felt like I was doing it because i could so I took a week break then had a huge sesh and realized how much i missed it.

3. It dosn't feel like I've ever needed weed, or any sort of substance. I think people that need weed have other problems they need to sort out, or a medical issue obviously.

4. As much as I hate being reliant on anything, weed helps me out. I'd be a more unappealing and all around violent person without it, not to mention the many other issues it helps me out with. But I also just love smoking. I've quit before and it's never hard to take a couple days sober. It's good for the mind and personality in my opinion. As to why you're seeking alcohol and cigs to replace it, sounds like you have a dependability issue. Which, could be classified as a medical issue. Haha.
    Hope I could help in some way.

5. Try taking a break from marijuana. Forcibly stop smoking pot both socially and privately. All recreational use and medicinal. Just stop for a month. At the end of the 4 week "break", you'll be better able to judge if you "need" marijuana in your life at all.

6. i feel like when i smoke weed, the day right after i feel like i want more but the next day i dont feel it as much, but after while it just turns into somthing i wana do thats fun, not "crave"

7. Uhh what's the problem here? Why are you trying to pick one over the other? Just do all 3 if that's what you feel like doin'. The decision police aren't gonna blow their whistles and come running after you