Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this high normal?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hamachi12, Mar 8, 2014.

1. So when I'm really high I experience weird things that are hard to explain.

For instance I can focus on 2 things almost at the same time. And like I day dream a lot while doing stuff like typing or walking, like, my body becomes a robot and I do it without really thinking on that task.

It also feels like I can concentrate on things so much and like my eyes have 2x zoom.

Is this normal?

2. My legs also twitch really bad

3. Yeah, you good. :)

:smoking:

4. so you can multitask kinda when you're high? You also have crazy daydreams, and you're legs twitch, sounds like you're just getting high as fuck really. Enjoy it, nothing out of the ordinary to worry about man.

5. So if I am thinking I'll become oblivious to everything going on but I can still walk and do tasks.

6. that's being stoned my friend.   :bongin:

7. lol thats just being high

Its weird sometimes I can have two thoughts or emotions happening simultaneously when high its weird

sent from under mi sensi tree

8. lol dude be high as hell

9. Congrats, you're stoned

10. Hmmm ok

I've been high several other times and I just felt at peace and not talkative, nothing like this. So the other times I must've not been extremely high?

11. Peace and not talkative high is what I always have. But maybe you felt at peace with a indica strain and the leg twitch shit was a sativa high. Maybe not sure.

12. You smoked weed

13. #13 BakedSnarf, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014

There's a variety of things that could've caused this, but to put it in it's most simplistic form, you got a really good high. 

Most of what effects the high though has to do with the environment you've situated in, the bud of course, and then how much you smoke. Sometimes you'll get a peace of mind-type high in which you'll feel overall pretty good; other times you'll get what you've experienced in which you feel like you have superpowers.

14. move always gotten it, even with different weed

15. Yeh you smoked a sativa

16. If this high scares you, try an indica.