Is this green bulb legit?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by justus315, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Hey all, I'm about to chop down one of my girls and want to put her in 48 hours of darkness. My problem is I can do that in my flower chamber because of my other plants in there.
    I'm thinking I can just throw her in my bathroom and put in a green bulb. I'm just not sure if this green bulb is the right kind. It looks like it's green glass, not painted but I can be sure. If anyone can tell whether or not it is, i'd greatly appreciate it.

[​IMG]

2. I wouldn't use it.

There's still a little bit of white light coming through, and it may be enough to damage your lighting cycle.

My advice; just use total darkness.

3. Thanks for the input Bong
    Yeah , I think i'm just gonna have to shit in the dark lol

4. LOL. :D

Yeah, just by the picture, I can see a bit of white light. If it was true green light, you wouldn't be able to see any other colors around the room other than green. Not even slightly.

The legit "Safe" bulbs you can buy are GREEN. Everything looks like you're in a fucked up shroom trip. Your skin is this sickly green and the mylar around the room reflects like some space ship. :D

I digress... Anyways, you should post some budshots when you're done. I'd love to see them. :hello:

5. That's the easy part, finishing the job may be a more difficult :D

6. LOL :metal: