Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this good stuff?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Sceaspit11, Jan 13, 2013.

1. I capped this half o of pineapple express, and it scaled to 15.1G without the cup. I got it for 135 cause i cap from my dealer alot. What do you guys think of it?

ForumRunner_20130113_162234.png

ForumRunner_20130113_162308.png

2. its good prolly not real PE

3. yeah because you can tell through a picture, looks dank op nice pick up

4. While it doesnt look like any PE ive seen or gotten, i cant say its not what you say it is through a picture. Regardless it looks good and am sure itll do the job bro. A better up close picture is in order!

5. I don't about you guys, that looks like the Pineapple Express I had. It was dank as fuck. Nice buds!

6. Well like i said, i cant say its not! The picture doesnt do the buds justice. It does look good though.-

7. the whole point of the picture was to judge the buds, so yes, in this case you are expected to tell through a picture.:hello:

8. Are you a cap?

9. lol, cop* not cap OP

10. Def looks dank, PE or not still a good buy.

11. Yeah man, because spelling words wrong is funny. :rolleyes:

12. love this thread[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. looks dank! and you got a nice price too. around here i disregard names because somewhere along the line of dealers the name has been altered, switched, and made up atleast 5 times.