Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this good hash??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MarkHoffman, Aug 15, 2016.

1. I smoke it in spliffs and buckets, it tastes very nice and sweet a lot nicer than greens i find, quite a incensy, or haze-like taste man, its a really nice high starts as a really strong head high then once u smoke a bit you get like melted to btw the tablet is an allergy tab lol 13978188_641669525995558_722792057_o.jpg 14002535_641669262662251_247985192_o.jpg 14012519_641669189328925_36957226_o.jpg the couch

2. Cool

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks OK- no foreign particles that I see. But the proof is in the toking! Are YOU happy with it? :GettingStoned:

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks for replying, and yea i love it very very tastey although its ruined my tolerance for the greens i pay 12.50 pounds for this anyway so it's all good :weed:

5. 12.50 for a lb? Looks like that soap bar stuff that's in Europe. Usually the lighter the hash color the better the potency, but you can't beat that price I guess

6. crap sorry I wrote 12.50 pounds for a half q, the pound sign on my keyboard dont work, i guess the picture took the half q bit away, so 12.50 for 3.5g ps and soapbar is very different to that horrible stuff haha, soapbar is 30 pounds for an ounce!! haha so cheap but theres a reason this stuff in the pictures called pollem where i come from

8. #8 OAKK99, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    looks like medium quality maroc IMO tho hard to tell. low qual maroc looks similar but the proof is in the amount u need to get baked haha

think itll be decent if a bit mild.

10. Looks great! I would love to have some in my stash one day.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks man, it was really hard to find a guy who did good hash, but this guys hash is always dank. recently hes had some better bits in so ill post pics soon

• Like Like x 1
  12. this is probably a stupid question but do you just smoke hash like bud? for example can you just put hash into a bowl and light up or is there some certain process involved

13. @Thereal301
    If it's compressed and hard you'll need to fluff it.. Heat the corner with a lighter and roll off some between thumb and finger.. It'll puff up and expand making it smokable..
    [​IMG]
    My dry ice hash making rig..
    [​IMG]
    Stuff looks like play dough...
    [​IMG]
    Smoke it like it is or sprinkle some in a doobie or make canna oil or tinctures with.. Really no limit on what you can use it for..
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just heat it up with a lighter jerking the lighter around rapidly as not to deter quality, then just grab a little bit and rub it between your index and thumb straight onto a bowl or a joint

• Like Like x 1
  15. Very nice looks so good whats the high like