Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this good hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jackbeanstalk619, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Used about an ounce of good reg and this came out. Its nothing like my last batch where I used chronic ...any ideas if it's messed up or just fine.

Attached Files:

2. Looks not bad bro, id smoke it.

3. Maybe its just me, but isn't that incredibly green? Seems like lots of plant matter is in there. What method did u use?

4. lots of plant matter

5. yeah not very golden is it...

6. Howd it smoke?

7. I used ice water. It sounds ghetto but I cut a piece of black PVC pipe, hung it from the ceiling and taped a coffee filter on it. I did strain the mulch out as good as I could but for some reason it came out greener then my chronic CWH I made. But yes it looks so much more greener and is not as resonated as the other.

8. Haven't smoked any yet. So far I got a few grams off the zips but I'm still trying to squeeze out the excess water and press it. It does look good though when I broke it open you can see a lot of shafts.