Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this good bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by karakura, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Hey all you seasoned tokers im just wondering if any of you could tell me if this is good bud or not? Sorta new to weed and well just curious on a scale of one to ten how good do you think it is? And would it be considered schwag, mids, or headies?

Attached Files:

2. Looks good! Hairs, trichs, dense. Depending on the area, that could be high mids to dank. How much did it cost?

3. It costed 55 dollars for a 1/4 ounce of it.

4. damn that looks like quality stuff. Congrats

5. Thats's a great price. Good job.

6. good pick up :)

7. Looks like some nice heads, but a Q of heads is usually $90-110 depending on your hook up, nice job :smoke:

8. Wish I could get bud like that for $55.

9. 55 for 7gs of that? Shit great deal. It looks like no-name dank but if it was that cheap it might be high high mids/beasters. Smoke up and then you'll know.

10. This is in no way any type of "mids".

You have yourself some chronic. Based on looks alone, probably some 8 or 9 out of 10.

$55 a quarter??? If you don't mind me asking, are you buying it directly from a grower? That is a crazy good price for a quarter ounce of bud that quality. You sure you didn't just get an eighth?

11. that price is redicoulosly low around here its tht much for an eighth

12. No i didnt get it from a grower, just from this hella chill dude i met. Definately not an 1/8, weighed it, and it came out to 7.2g's.

13. Right on man. Hell of a good deal then! You like to share??? hahaha

Enjoy

14. You lucky son of a bitch!!!! 55 for a Q of that?!?!?!

Where are you located? Because I bet you are definitely not in the east part of the states.

15. between 1 and 10 i would say that's a 8,based off looks.the high it gives would be the deciding factor if it would have a higher or lower rating

16. iM SO SOTNED RIGHT NOW. THAT SHIT LOOKS FUNINGK AMAZING!

17. Well played dude. 7.2gs for $55 is the shit!

18. California :p

19. First theres no way to rate bud on looks alone. I've seen bud even from my own garden that looked amazing and was a 6 and ive seen bud that looked mediocure at best and it was one hit wonder. Either way 7gs of that for 55 is a good buy but to call that a 7,8,or 9 based on the way it looks is nieve. hope its some couch lock bro. good luck