Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this good Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Imnotavampire101, Apr 16, 2016.

1. [​IMG] Got 3gs of this for 40 and I'm seriously feeling duped.

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's not the best pic, but it really doesn't look that bad. $40 for 3g's isn't too bad either where I live. The nug looks pretty dense, and I'm a firm believer that dense weed is generally better than fluffy weed. How does it smoke?

• Like Like x 1
  3. It was alright I don't smoke much because it's not that available to me and I had to smoke about 1.5 to get to where I like to be

Sent from my C6530N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Sent from my C6530N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Not trying to be a dick but I could get twice that for $40, even from a dispensary. Where are you from?

But the Bud looks good though, Lime green and dense. Did they say what type of strain it was?

Dense buds > Leafy buds but I think everyone knows that.

6. I had already smoked most of it when I took the pic that was just what I had left over the next day. The bottle said Cherry Pie but there were a couple of bottles on the floor so I don't know if that was the strain.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm from California

• Like Like x 1
  8. You bought your weed in a bottle? Thats fucking great. lol

The bud looks good though! dense buds no leafy bullshit.
    How's the bud down there? Like availability? and the quality of bud? I've always thought weed in California would be great and that there would be no shortage ever.
    I'm from the northwest and no matter what weed I get it always turns out to be pretty damn good.

9. The little dispensary bottles.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looks okay. But if it took 1.5g to get you high while you aren't a heavy smoker to begin with, then it can't be any good.

Also, some fluffy weed is better than some dense weed. Varies.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Oh shit I thought you meant that you bought your weed in a soda bottle or some shit like that. lol
    I was about to say that brings me back to my high school years.

Last time I smoked a strain of cherry pie it was pretty dank though.. Once I'm able to smoke again I'll probably try and get some cherry pie. I bought some "cheese" and bought a couple grams of cherry pie and smoked them together and called it cherry cheese pie....Shit was dank.

12. Do the buds have a lot of orange hairs and crystals?

13. Honestly don't remember it was a few days ago

• Like Like x 1
  14. I don't know how similar the markets are in Colorado and Cali but I visited Denver and there was tons of "strains" that just weren't up to par and seemed to just be a label for increased sale but if it took you close to two grams to get high It's probably not the real strain or just not for you

15. 2 grams should have you destroyed if you don't smoke regularly. Heck even 1 gram should have you high as a kite

16. Exactly If it's high quality weed than much less than that should be enough

17. If you had to smoke that much it's garbage

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

18. So we have all concluded that this isn't good bud although it looks okay. /thread