Is this going to be more than 4 ounces?

Discussion in 'General' started by Crawfordthedank, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can only grow 4 ounces since my landlord told me anymore and he would tell me to stop. He is a laid back guy.

Just wondering if this would become more than 4 ounces.

The plants are all 2-3ft and have been under the 1000 watt light for a month. They are 1 week into flower and there are 12 plants.

[​IMG] 

2. Nah man, you're good

3. nah man don't listen to him. You have 12 plants lol that's pretty much enough to open up your own dispensary!

Basically, you're going to get kicked out.

gg OP

4. Do you know the genetics? (Indica/sativa, strain, maybe previous grow history)
    I assume it will be. Is also sling some to your landlord he's a nice guy.

5. Looks like 4oz and a gram. Sorry to say but you have to start over. What a bummer.

But seriously, how will he know if you go over?

6. 12 plants? If you do it well enough that's easily going to exceed 4 ounces...

I have 8 romulan, 1 really large heavy duty fruity, S.A.G.E which is also bushy, Girl Scout Cookies, Super Lemon Haze. 

My landlord said he wanted some when I was done. Last time I grew I gave him the 9 gram cola. 

8. Pretty sure you'll get more than 4 ounces maybe you can keep the rest of the bud somewhere else?

9. Did you repost this? Same pictures...

10. Just be like dude I don't know what 4 ounces looks like on a plant lol

11. this. claim something about not knowing wet vs dry weight too.

12. Lol sometimes its best to tell a little white lie.. 12 plants will produce well over 4 oz...

Paging Dr. Green Thumb

13. Yo got to be joking me...

14. U can count on an ounce, minimum, a plant. Yes u will have 12 ounces of buds. Not counting trim or popcorn buds. Go down to 4 plants. if you're seriously worried about it 4 plants under a thousand watts will probably yield around 10 ounces

I'm a pathological liar. Nothing i say is true, ever.

Haha yeah, the thing is my landlord comes in to check on the grow. Just so he can check in and he likes these sort of hobbies I guess. If he questions it I will just say that the nugs shrunk a lot after they dried or something, so far he thinks its cool. 

16. You should head to the cultivation section of the forum, i'm sure they will help a lot more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.