Is this fu*ked up?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TakeAHit04, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Damn and this bitch just texted me…….

2. Cut her off 100% right now. You're making yourself a pathetic fool. Delete her number and be done with it. If she cares at all she'll chase after you. 

3. Are you angry because she kept flaking on you? You could have left within the first 20, shit 30 minutes of waiting. Or you could have just not gone to the bar knowing that she's done this before. 

4. I don't know yet. She said she needed to talk to me tonight so I'm going to see what she has to say. I realize that I'm just her bitch and do what she wants me to do and I can't take it anymore.
    I'm just pissed that she can't even see me as a friend. I've been there for her a lot and then she goes and pulls this kind of shit on me. Who hits someone up telling them to come and chill then leaves them in the parking lot waiting until she needs to go home. She doesn't do this a lot but sometimes she does it.

5. #45 suplove, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014

That's really not shit. People pull even more shadier shit than that, but you seriously could have just not gone or left. Who waits 2 hours for some problematic girl who has a boyfriend. Don't over-analyze it. You already admitted to her acting like you're her bitch and you're still on her leash like a lil pup.

6. Ya and I already got pissed at her before for this kind of shit and she just doesn't understand. I'm just going to see what she has to say tonight and see what happens.

7. Awww you're banging some chick in a relationship and are clearly developing feelings for her lol.

8. It's not that I have feelings for her. Ya I got feelings for her but I made this post for the lack of respect she has for me. I mean damn even as friends I think it's fucked up of her to do that shit. I wouldn't hit up one of my friends and lie about getting a ride home. To me it's about respect even though we aren't giving any to her bf but shit I'm a person you know? Hate when bitches play games.

9. And plus she gets mad when I talk or check out any different girl so wtf is that shit you know?

10. #50 Adam182, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    Doesn't sound she has much respect for herself or her bf tbh mate so you should be appreciative that this is the only time she has really messed you about, if you don't want your feelings hurt you should probably cut ties with her and find someone who isn't in a relationship to have fun with.

Edit- She sounds like a bit of a mad one tbh lol.

11. Ya she has a lot of problems. I feel bad for her and the situation she is in now. That's what ime trying to do, I'm trying to find a girl who's single to chill with now. I'm done with girls in relationships.

12. How can you expect no drama dealing with girls who cheat on their bf with you bro?

Seriously that's just asking for drama. Girls in general are drama, the ones that pull that kind of shit are usually extra psycho.and got daddy issues.

Stop fucking girls with guys, one day you might get lucky and have to deal with a psycho dude.

13. she doesn't respect u cus u let her walk all over you, n u never say anything...
    and if u were to leave from her life she'll get over it because she has a bf so it's not like shes eager to make u like her

idk why u even complain if ur gonna associate with a girl like this. see it for what it is, and dont have any sort of high expectations

14. oh hell nawl. if you're gonna keep dealing with her let her know YOU ARE SIDE DICK. you are an option to her and she should be an option to you. there is nothing she can make you do g. and if you stop paying her attention i guarantee her attitude changes and you take your role as side dick instead of a boyfriend without a girlfriend.

is this what chicks go through? i fucking apologize i was young i had no idea im a changed man now though :rolleyes:  

15. holy shit bro. this is my fuckin baby mama situation in a nut shell.

she doesnt have a place to live, so she boyfriends people that she thinks will let her live there. trust me when i say, if she ever had the choice of moving out of her BFs or staying, shed move out breh.

dont let no bitch command your life, because you will turn into a bitch and have to dig yourself out, like i am currently doing.

save yourself the drama, drop the skank, and go find a nice girl that isnt involved with bullshit, because i can already tell youre a very sensitive dude and you really dont need this.

what you need to do is stop waiting around for people to make you happy and GO MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY!

i used to wait around for bitches, like i used to wait around for bad dealers.

its almost the same concept. youre waitin around for the good stuff, only to get ditched/dumped, or only to find out it really wasnt worth it in the long run.

stay strong man. you already know the answer, but youre too scared to face the truth.

get it over with now, youll thank yourself later.

16. man this guy got every feed back he need's too make a choice if he's still going too deal with it then fuck it let him just dont whine and bitch for attention on here...and you might think all men wouldnt turn her down you are balling all of us with you which is wrong i personally would turn a girl down if she has a bf..u would ask why but its simple not all men are desperate for pussy..that and you might cross someone willing to do whatever cause u slept with his girl people died for crap that petty and even less.

17. Congratulations, you have officially transitioned from sad, gullible and dumb to pathetic. What the heck is wrong with you dude? I bet if somebody punched you in your face you'd thank them and ask to get punched again. Time to shape up.    

18. holy cow i cant even believe you posted this man.
    i find it more than retarded that you would think its 100% cool to hang out with her because she is ok with it. obviously she is ok with hanging out with you, its her BF you have to ask if its cool. that sentence just sounds so airheaded to me.
    then you get mad because she does that to you, man stop hanging out with her maybe.
    and why are you emphasizing that she did this on valentines day, i mean shes not your girlfriend dude..
    my god

19. She was sucking off some dude at the bar when she was saying "let me finish off this beer first"

Chances are the dude wasnt her bf.

But really dude, youd want to hangout with a girl whos already had sex with 2 other dudes before you on the same day?

Sounds like youve got the pussy in question on a pedestal, with the pedestal itself sitting on top of Mt. Everest. Nvm, it sounds like tge pussy pedestal is on top of Mt. Olympus on Mars.

Yuck. Get tested for stds man

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. it's your choice how you spend your time, bro.

don't be mad at her, i wouldnt wait more than 30-45 minutes ever - i'd get food, have a drink, move on lol