Is this from the cold?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GraniteStateGrow, Sep 26, 2014.

1. GraniteStateGrow here with my little girl. Was wondering if the leaves were turning this dark green almost black color from the cold or from what? She is budding (small buds but this was just a trial grow) decent and I can start to see crystals on the leaves. I was wondering how much longer till this plant will be ready for harvest because the nights are getting pretty cold now. Btw the plastic in the pictures was from a failed greenhouse attempt lol ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411768053.265638.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411768068.629753.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411768086.485840.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You started late in the season. Thats why its budding so early and she just started.give it 2 months or more. And how cold is it getting, if that is true the stems of the leaves should have a purple hint to as well. Maybe its too cold?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Yeah dude its too cold

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You will get about a half a gram from that plant. Try growing closer to the equator.